What do I need to join?

Nature’s Way is a private, member’s only service. To become a member, you must be a California resident with a valid doctor’s recommendation and some form of government issued ID (Drivers license or Passport). If your ID does not show your delivery address, we also request Proof of Residency, which can be a lease agreement, utility bill, bank statement, etc.

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *